2020 was a year filled with significant changes that stunned the world. While many businesses worldwide were severely impacted by everything 2020 threw their way, here at Neocol we feel beyond fortunate to have experienced an incredibly successful year.
When we reminisce on the year 2020, we will remember creatively working through all the challenges that came our way. Our hard-working and talented employees, cooperative business partners, and loyal customers have made all the difference in how this year turned out.
To honor everyone involved in this year’s successes, we’d love to share a few highlights with you!
- We had an 80% growth in employee headcount.
- We implemented new benefits and an employee perks program as a direct result of employee feedback. Neocol consistently evolves our benefits offerings to ensure we are competitive in the market and remain a desirable workplace.
- We increased headcount in the expanding regional markets of Canada and EMEA.
- We promoted several employees from within which enables our dedicated employees to grow with our organization.
- We added a Change Management and Recurring Revenue Advisory practice to our company.
- We launched an approved Salesforce Revenue Cloud Offering working directly with Salesforce Revenue Cloud Product & Marketing Teams.
- Wes hosted two Dreamforce Webinars alongside our Salesforce Revenue Cloud Peers.
- We established a proud relationship with Prodly to sponsor exciting industry events.
- Neocol launched the highest number Salesforce Billing projects in the Salesforce ecosystem in 2020. This accomplishment wouldn’t be possible without our loyal customers that continued to trust us to transform their business technology.
- Our CSAT score, which reflects the percentage of customers who are satisfied with the company's products or services, remained at a 4.9/5. We are so grateful for all of our customers and we are honored that they feel the same way about us.
This was a year of great uncertainty, and we owe a big thank you to everyone involved in making this a successful year for Neocol. We have so many reasons to be thankful and we look forward to an even more successful 2021!